Welcome to Good Nite Inn Redlands! Best Value Hotel near San Bernardino, Ontario Airport, and Big Bear Mountain and Lake!
The Good Nite Inn Hotel in Redlands, CA is the ideal spot for an affordable and cozy stay outside the city of Los Angeles. Our hotel is a great choice for parents and families visiting University of Redlands and Loma Linda University and Hospital. Staying in Redlands offers you the opportunity to enjoy the beautiful California countryside.
Guaranteed to exceed your expectations with excellent value, Good Nite Inn stands by its name with friendly and efficient guest service and clean accommodations. Whether you travel for business or pleasure, the best California experience can be found at Good Nite Inn Redlands
Modern Room types offered based on availability: One Queen or One King size bed, Two Queen size beds, Accessible rooms with One Queen or King size bed. Room amenities include: Free WiFi, HD Flat screen Television. hairdryer, iron & board, and morning Coffee and Tea in the Lobby, plus complimentary guest parking
ADA/Accessible overall property features:
- CASp certified hotel
- Ground Floor Hotel Entrance, Main Features of Hotel Accessible on Ground Floor
- On-Site Designated Accessible Parking
- TDD Telephone Accessible, Accessibility Equipment for The Deaf
- All doorways to and within Accessible Guest Rooms are Wheelchair Accessible
- Registration Desk is Accessible
- ADA Accessible Guest Room, Roll-in ADA showers available
- Service Animals Allowed At No Additional Charge
- Morning Coffee & Tea Area on Ground Floor
- WCAG Website
- People in Need of Accessible Features Can Book Accessible Rooms During The Same Time and Terms That Others Can Reserve Rooms if available
- Hotel corridors a minimum of 36” wide, 32 Inch Openings to Common Areas
- Pool Entrance and Area Accessible, Accessible Self-Operating ADA Pool Lift
Good Nite Inn Redlands is conveniently located off I-10. Our hotel is just a mile from historic Route 66. Catch events at National Orange Show Events Center or Fox Events Center. Visit nearby Loma Linda University. Tour McDonald’s First Store Museum, less than four miles away. Enjoy a race at San Bernardino Raceway, Glen Helen Raceway, or Fontana Auto Speedway. For outdoor fun, check out Big Bear Lake and the Arrowhead Mountains.